10.05.2009

A Diary Entry By Rachel Zoe

Dear Diary,

Today was the longest Fashion Week ever. I was at work, trying to get Taylor to get Armani to get a dress for Cameron Diaz when literally, my world came crashing down in accessory pieces all over the ground. I was literally on the floor standing up with my feet on the floor and lying down on the couch with my feet in the air. I was so overwhelmed with dizzy feelings like all of a sudden and I was just like could not work.

After I woke up from falling asleep on seven throw pillows, Rodge took me to the doctor and she said I had vertigo, which is like the worst thing you can have in the history of sicknesses because you don’t know how long it’s going to last. At least if you have cancer you know how long you have it. The doctor person told me I should take it easy for a while, which means I can’t freak out over celebrity dress wearers, which makes me die. But not like, die die like I would over anything Lagerfeld does, but die as in I die.

So I didn’t go to work with my body there, but I started working on this exhibit thing that would give away my jewelry and sell it for the benefit of cancer people. I had to pick jewelry to give away, which was difficult because all of my jewelry pieces say stories about me. But it was okay because I still have most percent of my jewelry

I’m like, bananas glad that I had this show because being deathly ill with vertigo really made me appreciate cancer people with a similar sickness.

Thx for letting me keep my thoughts all over you, D. I’m texting Tay Tay right now to send you a thank you garment. I can’t tell Brad to do work because he’s the fun one.

Xoxzoe,
Rache

No comments:

Post a Comment